Sunday, December 14, 2014

#mtboschallenge Week 18: My Hopes Dreams and Plans for Winter Break

Our Christmas Tree's 27th season!  Still as nice as the day we got it!

This year our last day is this Friday the 19th.  I am super excited to have a full 16 days off!  Last year, I was sick during my entire break and was miserable.  I am feeling a lot healthier this year and knock on wood, plan to stay that way!!

I have a lot of personal and professional plans for the break.
Personal:
1. Clean out the kitchen junk drawer and hall closet (both out of control!)
2. Get the workout routine reestablished and plan meals for the next month or two!
3. Finish reading Outlander

Professional:
1. Find activities for my groups
2. Record videos for flipped lessons
3. Reread Guided Math, Math Workshop and Comprehending Math 

I also plan to tutor my son who really struggles in math.  He had a good year last year and started this year off well, but has really flopped the last few weeks.  :(


Join our blogging challenge!  


No comments:

Post a Comment