3 Things to I Need to Do:
- Finish my room-I covered my boards with black paper since we didn't have much in stock and I thought it would make the colors pop, but I'm not loving it. I hope that when I go in tomorrow it feels better.
- Work on my reflections for the Math is Personal smooc I am participating in.
- Work on lessons-would love to get the first unit for 5th and 6th done. This includes finding good juicy problems to work on each day and creating the centers!
2 Things I Am Looking Forward to:
- Lunch with my college buddy!
- Finishing my room!
1 Thing I Am Struggling With:
- Not knowing my schedule or even how many minutes I have for each class. It is so hard to plan without knowing this! We probably won't have anything solidified until the following week.
Do you have a Sunday Summary to share? Please head over to Sherri's blog and link up your blog post since I don't have a clue about how to put the link in my blog!!! Don't forget to also share your post on twitter using #MTBoSChallenge.