Monday, May 5, 2014

5/5/14 -Something's Better than Nothing!

So I decided to blog everyday and promptly blew off three days!  Ugh!  I kind of have a good excuse, it was a crazy weekend at our house.  My in-laws and niece came to visit from KY so they could see my son in his first "starring" role.  He got to play the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz!  He was great!  I am so proud of him!

Today was the first day of NJAsk.  It went OK, kids acted like it was no big deal.  Hope the rest of the week goes the same way!

Oh, something a student said last week keeps nagging me.  He said "Mrs. Nehila, you are such a nice person, why do you teach such a mean subject?" I was like "What do you mean by that!?" and he went on to say how math is so horrible and I am too good of a person to teach such an evil subject!  I just don't even know what to think about that.  He is a good math student too!  Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment