Friday, August 19, 2011

Organizing Ideas and Links

I am very excited to say that I've finally settled on a way to save my online resources and ideas.  I am sticking with Livebinders.com!  I've sort of figured out how the tabs and subtabs work.  It is more functional than pretty, but I've made it public so anyone can use it!  I don't have many links added yet, mostly to the Number Sense tab, but I am sure that this will change as I am always finding wonderful ideas online!  Here is the direct link to my binder: 7/8th Grade Mathematics Like I said its not much...yet!  


Oh and as of right now it is designed around the NJCCCS.  We haven't officially switched over to the Common Core yet, once we do I will rearrange the tabs.


I hope others will find this useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment