Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I LOVE MY JOB!

My job is hard.  I have had a rough year.  Everyday I think of a million things that I could have done better.  I can pick myself apart every single day and list a million reasons why I suck. But in the end that is one of the reasons why I love it.

If you asked me what is my favorite genre of books, I would tell you it is self-improvement.
I hate complacency.  I could always always always improve.

I saw a post on facebook today that asked you to fill in the blank:  Education is...  and the first thing that came to mind was exhilarating!

I love that middle school kids are SO difficult.  I love that most of them hate math and my daily struggle is not only to teach them but to get them interested in the subject.

I am having a positive moment because my math coach came in the other day and gave me really positive feedback.

My takeaway for this blog post is one of the resources I stumbled onto recently:  www. njctl.org.  Awesome!  Smart Notebook files, Powerpoint files, pdf files, unit plans, classwork/homework.  All aligned to common core. Couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment