Sunday, December 20, 2015

#MTBoS Blogging Challenge Day 1

It seems that I'm 15 posts short of 50 this year!  Might as well try to get there with the Yule Blog challenge I read about today!

12days

I'l start with an easy one, I cook Thanksgiving at my house and this is my favorite recipe.  I am also making it and bringing it to Christmas Eve dinner at our aunts house.

Roasted Sweet Potato, Red Onion and Brussels Sprouts
Super duper easy and super duper yummy!
1 bag or box of sweet potatoes/yams peeled
1 large red onion
1 container fresh Brussels Sprouts
olive oil
rosemary
sea salt

Peel and wash the potatoes, and Brussels sprouts.  Cut everything into quarters and place in a pan sprayed with Pam or other spray.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and rosemary.
Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until potatoes are soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment